1. This groovy Asos bikini. Get the bottoms for $36, and the top for $46.
2. This perfectly bright set from Nakimuli. The top, which you can get for $48, runs in sizes small to 3X. The briefs, which also run from small to 3X, can be purchased in $38.
3. This fly-ass number from Asos Curve. The top runs from 38D to 42G, and you can get it for $36. The bottoms are available in sizes 14-24, for $30.
4. And this cheap one piece swimsuits from Target with a killer cutout. It comes in sizes XS–XL. Get it for $27.90.
5. This gorgeous floral set from Gabi Fresh’s Swimsuits for All line. Tops run from sizes 18-24, and bottoms from 14-24. Get both together for $68.60.
6. Or this Double-Cross Siren Bikini from Ashley Graham’s line for them. The bikini will run you $76.30, and it comes in sizes 10–24.
7. This crushworthy lime one-piece from Monif C. The suit runs in sizes 16–24, and you can get it for $118.
8. This retro bathing suits delight by Esther Williams. It comes in sizes 16–26, and you can buy it for $89.99.
9. Or maybe you’d rather get it as a two-piece? The cheap bikinis come in sizes 4–16, and it’ll run you $89.99.
10. And this kaleidoscopic one-piece from Taylor & Ford. It costs $49 and runs in sizes XS–XL.
11. This super-sexy bandage suit by Liliya Shlyapkina. For sizes S–L, which cost $135. For sizes XL–XXL, which cost $145.
12. Or maybe rep your set more boldly with Mimmy Yeboah’s West African country flag suits. Both run in sizes XS–XL and cost $110.