Listen. Spring has sprung, brands have released the first of their swim collections, and I am already dreaming of my ideal beach vacay. I know, some of you are probably thinking, SWIM Already? Yes boo. Quite a few of our fellow plus size designers are already dropping hot two piece numbers and what kind of friend would I be, if I did not share these with you?
I mean, not that folks are catching on that we DO enjoy a fancy TWO piece, are embracing our curves, and look damned good doing it, what a better time to share with you a few plus size bikinis that have piqued our interest? We have skirted options, sheer, lace, and mesh! We have bold colors and hues, which only inspires me to dive in, curves first, into this season’s plus size swimwear options!
Now, for those of you looking for a fun one piece or swim dress, I GOT YOU! You have to check back later this week! Today is allllll about these plus size bikinis, honey!
Are you ready? Check out these fancy numbers!
1. Color block padded bikini push up at Vilanya.com
2. La boheme black bikini at beccaEtcSwim.com
3. Plus size stripe bikini at Forever21.com
4. Cherry floral twist front bikinis at Torrid.com
5. Striped bow back bikini at Torrid.com
6. CabiFresh the empress bikini at Swimsuitsforall.com
7. Crochet halter top bikini with swim brief and coverup short at Lanebryant.com
8. Guyana banded underwire bikini at Monifc.com
9. Abigail sunny side up bikini at Rue107.com
10. Aloha skirted brief bandeau bikini at Curvykate.com
11. Panache britt stripe bandeau bikinis at Simplybe.com
12. Flounce ruched high waisted bikinis at Torrid.com
Okay, which one spoke to your heart more? Which ones can you see yourself playing in? These are only a few of the fancy numbers coming out and I mean… gorge right? I already have a growing swim wardrobe/ stash for this year! Listen, I am going to be at someone’s pool and beach this year. I already KNOW this. I can speak it into existence, right?
What I appreciate about these options is that there are so many more styles and options, to address, enhance, of camouflage areas we love and are insecure about! Like, I love my legs, not the biggest fan of my crotch area being all exposed (just my personal hang up) and I got a little belly. SO a few of these numbers speak to my life right now!
You have to love the options that plus size fashion is giving us, including swimwear. We now have options that speak to our budget, personal taste and style!
Are you going to be donning a two piece this swim season?