This summer is going to be the best one yet, and it’s, like, 70% thanks to all the amazing options we have for one-piece swimsuits. Not only are these one piece swimsuits cute in the water, they’re even better for tanning out on the sand. Why? Because they have cut-outs that guarantee some pretty funky tan lines.
While tan lines have always been something you either love or hate, we’re sure your reaction is going to be 100% “yaaaaas” to all the shapes from this season’s out-of-the-box suits. Here are 10 of our favorites:
1. One piece push up swimsuits, $34.99
We love how this swimsuit — which is the color of peach sortbet —has the best parts of both a one-piece and a bikini.
2. Victoria’s Secret Surf Wrap One-Piece, $66
We can’t even figure out exactly how this swimsuit works, but that makes the tan lines even more impressive.
3. Victoria’s Secret High-Neck Strappy One-Piece, $66
Such a simple twist on the classic swimsuit leads to a seriously funky tan.
4. Topshop Stripe Mesh Cut-Out Swimsuit, $60
We’re pretty sure we’re going to get tangled up in this cut out one piece swimsuits before we even get close to a beach and yet . . . we need it.
5. Modcloth Aqua Situation One-Piece Swimsuit in Tie-Dye, $62.99
If you’re not turning heads with this amazing tie-dye, then your awesome tan lines surely will.
6. Modcloth When and Flair? One-Piece Swimsuit, $76.99
This tan line is so neat that we might just get it permanently tattooed on.
7. Urban Outfitters Somedays Lovin Coco Lace One-Piece Swimsuit, $119
Okay, this lacy-looking bathing suit might just take the cake, creating tan lines that are intricate but subtle.
8. Urban Outfitters Out From Under Skinny Racerback One-Piece Swimsuit, $68
Business in the front, party on the sides.
9. Mesh one shoulder cheap one piece swimsuits, $24.90
We’re suuuuper interested in seeing what a mesh-tan looks like.
10. Forever 21 Macrame-Back Monokini, $27.90
Actually, this netted suit is the best. Ugh, can we just buy them all?