When it comes to keeping your chill this summer, there’s nothing as easy as throwing on a maxi dress before you head out into the sweltering heat. Cotton shorts and linen shirts have got nothing on this season staple, especially when it’s practically a no-brainer to bring on for your summer vacations (wear it over your sultry swimsuit and you’re good to go!) Our hearts always will beat for floral/ruffled maxi dresses that should never go outdated in our books, but we also love to have the occasional slinky slip maxi just for kicks. Here are seven maxi dresses on sale that you should live in this summer:
1. Hambledon floral-print silk-georgette maxi dress
Nothing screams summer as much as this Topshop Unique silk-georgette maxi with floral prints inspired by the Henley Royal Regatta.
2. Crochet-knit halterneck maxi dress
Missoni’s crochet-knit halterneck maxi is perfect for summer cruises – how cool are those “space dye” stripes?
[ Also Read: Mini Dresses for Spring and Summer 2016 ]
3. Carretto-print chiffon maxi dresses australia
Dolce&Gabbana’s intricate Carretto-printed maxi reminds us of idyllic Mediterranean summers by the Amalfi coast.
4. Kaleidoscopic rainbow striped crépon gown
Chloé’s kaleidoscopic silk gown is made for the boho-chic maven.
5. Lelani maxi dress
Don colour like no other in this DVF silk-chiffon gown with the brand’s Zen scarf print.
6. For our girls who love to wear nothing but black and white, this Salvatore Ferragamo cotton ruffled dress is made for your kind of summer.
7. Calvin Klein Collection’s ‘Gerste’ silk maxi dress is one to have just in case your inner rockstar needs to be let out this season
How to Pick the Flattering Dress Styles for Your Shape | Band Daily(June 10, 2016 - 5:11 pm)
[…] Also Read: 7 Easy Breezy Maxi Dresses For An Effortless Summer Vibe […]