When you have broad shoulders, the last thing you want to do is make them look even wider. Now that it’s swimsuit season, the goal is to find pieces that draw attention away or distract from the area. That means finding one-pieces with curve-accentuating side cut-outs that can soften an athletic upper or asymmetrical tops (aka one-shoulder styles) that break up the neckline. Not exactly sure where to start? We did the work for you and rounded up the most flattering womens bathing suits that can downplay broad shoulders. From cute scalloped one-shoulder bikinis to minimalist cut-out one-pieces, shop the seven best suits on the market.
1. Geo printing cut out one piece swimsui
Draw attention away from broad shoulders with sexy side cut-outs and a fun geometric pattern.
2. Rust cut out timeless swimsuits one piece
Take a minimalist approach with this clean rust-colored cut-out one-piece.
3. Sport racerback cut out one piece swimsuits
Accentuate your curves to the max with these extreme side-cuts.
4. Color block one shoulder one piece swimsuit
Soften the shoulder area with this very flattering color-block one-shoulder one-piece.
5. Santa barbara scalloped one shoulder bikini set
Break up the neckline with a darling scalloped one-shoulder top.
6. Classic stripes one shoulder one piece swimsuit
Dive into the classics with this nautical-inspired striped suit.
7. Royal blue tuesday one shoulder bikini
Strike bold with this fun crochet one-shoulder usa bikini that boasts extra detailing along the neckline.
You must log in to post a comment.